Cleaning Tile since 1973
Tile is an amazing material that is quite popular among many homeowners. As tile flooring, backsplashes, and tub and shower surrounds lend a look of luxury and beauty to any home tile and grout can easily lock in dirt and stains, effecting the appearance of your walls or flooring, causing them to look old, dingy, or faded.
If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your tile or grout, Osborne’s Cleaning specializes in tile and grout cleaning to protect your valuable investment and restore your tile to like-new condition. Just like every other aspect of your home, it’s extremely important that you clean and maintain your tile regularly. Some of these tile cleaning tasks can be performed on your own, but the tough stuff is best left to the professionals. If you need high quality tile and grout cleaning services, your best bet is to call Osborne’s Cleaning. Our experts will clean your tile floors, countertops, and walls using the most advanced techniques and equipment.
Reasons to Schedule Professional Tile and Grout Cleaning
Although you can maintain your tile and grout by devoting a few minutes to cleaning each week, these surfaces can still pick up dirt, build-up and stains even with meticulous care. Our professional tile and grout cleaners use powerful specialized tools and techniques to thoroughly clean your tile and grout in cases where home cleaning simply isn’t enough.
- If you are planning to put your home on the market, tile and grout cleaning is a great way to revitalize your interior. When your tile and grout look brand new, buyers will be more interested in your home and your final sale will command a higher price.
- Sometimes, you simply don’t have the time to dedicate to cleaning your tile regularly. If your home cleaning routine has lapsed in recent months, you may have noticed a change in the look of your tile and grout. A single professional cleaning can address months of neglect quickly and easily to provide a clean slate when it comes to home tile care, rather than spending hours trying to improve the look of tiled surfaces on your own.
- During a home renovation, tile and grout can collect dirt, mud, sawdust, and chemicals, even if care is taken to protect it. Having a professional come out and clean it will remove any remaining debris and chemicals to restore the interior of your home after your home improvement project is complete.
The Importance of Regular Tile Cleaning
Cleaning your tile regularly means enjoying flawless tile that sparkles and shines. However, tile cleaning has many other important advantages as well:
- Over time, ground-in dirt and chemicals can weaken tile or permanently affect its look. Thus, regular tile and grout cleaning can go a long way toward extending the lifetime of your tile.
- Mold and mildew can grow easily in grout when it is regularly exposed to water and moisture. Fungi are a common trigger that can cause uncomfortable symptoms in those with allergies, asthma and can cause many illnesses. Cleaning your tile regularly will ensure no mold or mildew can affect your family’s health.
Osborne’s Cleaning provides thorough and effective tile and grout cleaning services. Call us at (208) 743-9664 to learn more about our available services or request a free quote and schedule an appointment.