Keeping Your Home Clean & Healthy
There is no type of flooring that can match the comfort of your carpet. While this may be true, it’s also true that carpets can be significantly more difficult to clean than any other flooring on the market. Vacuuming is effective in removing the top layer of dust and dirt, but even the most advanced vacuums can’t reach the dirt hiding deep within. The carpet cleaning professionals at Osborne’s Cleaning know what it takes to thoroughly and properly clean carpets and upholstery in your home. After a quick inspection, our team members will use the most advanced equipment available and the most appropriate stain removal techniques to deep clean your carpets.
Common Household Stains
While every household can be vastly different in many ways, most carpet and upholstery are equal in how they are stained. Below are some common stains that are no match for our cleaning professionals at Osborne’s:
- Pet Stains: For some pets, learning where and when to go to the bathroom can take quite a while. In the meantime, you may be left with stains, foul odors, and damage that can seep through to the foundation.
- Food/Beverage Stains: Eating and drinking in the living room may be comfortable, but it often comes with a price. Red wine and grape juice makes for especially obstinate stains.
- Dirt Stains: If you don’t have good doormats or runners, there’s always a chance that guests will track dirt into your home. Even small amounts of dirt quickly become ground in dirt and will make unsightly stains over time.
- Grease and Ink Stains: These stains are particularly unsightly and stand out as much as they are difficult to remove. Don’t panic! We can get out the best of the worst!
Benefits of Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Generally speaking, carpets and upholstery should be cleaned every three to six months. If you smoke inside, have small children and/or have pets, you may need to opt for more frequent cleanings. The main reason for cleaning and maintaining your carpets and upholstery frequently is to:
- Prevent Illness: Bacteria, fungus, viruses, chemicals, and other particles can accumulate on your carpet and upholstery. Regular professional cleanings can help remove these particles and improve your indoor air quality.
- Maintain Aesthetic: Are you tired of looking at your stained carpets and furniture? Have a team of professionals make them look like new.
- Delay Replacement: Eventually, your carpet and furniture may become so dirty and damaged that you need to replace them. Regular cleanings will allow you to keep your current carpet for many years to come.